SBIR Road Tour: Seeding America's Future Innovations
8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Riggs Alumni Center, University of Maryland
7801 Alumni Dr
College Park, MD 20742
Registration to come.
America's Seed Fund (the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs) annually provides approximately over $3 billion in non-dilutive early-stage technology funding. The SBIR Road Tour is an opportunity for tech innovators, entrepreneurs, and researchers to learn how to access this funding, meet one-on-one with decision makers, and connect with local state innovation ecosystem members. This one-day event will provide attendees, including women and minority entrepreneurs, the opportunity to engage with representatives from various SBIR/STTR agencies.
If you’re an innovator, entrepreneur, researcher, or small technology firm, don’t miss this opportunity.
Reserve Your One-on-One Meeting with SBIR/STTR Program Managers various agencies! Pariticpating agencies will be announced shortly.
Other Agenda Highlights Include:
- Learn how to access local and state resources available to innovators, researchers, and technology entrepreneurs.
- SBIR Agencies Funding Priorities Overviews
- Engaging Panel Sessions:
- Inside the Head of an Evaluator: Common Mistakes
- Flexible Funding Opportunities: The Granting Agencies
- Surprising Opportunities with NASA and the DoD
Full agenda will be announced in July 2019.
This SBIR Road Tour stop is Hosted By: UM Ventures and Maryland Small Business Development Center